Weekend in Vegas

Hey guys. Happy first day of summer. I know its blazing hot out there.

I thought I would share a few interesting shots I took in Vegas this past weekend. I was there for a good friend’s bachelor party. We had a great frickin time. Let us do it again boys. I met a few celebs but the funny thing is each time I was in contact with “TMZ material” my camera was not on me. I guess I could of used my Iphone but oh well. Played craps with K FED. Shot the shit with head coach of the LA Kings and his wife on the plane ride. I met THE ROCK. Met the comedian and actor Eddie Griffin. I wish I had some shots with them but hey, you learn something new everyday.

Its OK Next time.

54,029 Comments »

1. Seite_1.A Said,

June 26, 2016 @ 5:15 am

Usually I don’t read post on blogs, however I wish to say
    that this write-up very forced me to take a look at and do it!

Your writing taste has been amazed me. Thanks, very great post.

2. Anonymous Said,

June 26, 2016 @ 5:18 am

Excellent gooɗs from you, mɑn. I’ve understand your stuff previous to and you
    are just extremelү great. Ι really like what you have
    acquirеd here, really like what you arre saing and the way in which уou say it.
    Уоu makke it enjoʏable and you stiⅼl
    take care oof to keeр it smɑrt. I cant wait to read
    much more from you. This is really a teгrific site.

3. videolinkz.us Said,

June 26, 2016 @ 5:19 am

Then body rub what is the research show.
    They may be traditional Chinese medicine, diagnostic
    system that’s unique to Chinese medicine, we
    have large observational studies available.

4. Rusty Said,

June 26, 2016 @ 5:22 am

The people at Floor Sanding Professionals were wonderful; chatted
    me though the results, the best ways to perform it, dealt with the
    rate, and the end result was actually remarkable.

5. Randi Said,

June 26, 2016 @ 5:23 am

For cord-less choices, the most ideal waistband sanders will utilize an electric battery
    unit with an 18v or 21v ranking.

6. Coral Said,

June 26, 2016 @ 5:24 am

I tend not to drop a great deal of responses, however i
    did some searching and wound up here Styleimaging.com –
    Vahagn’s Blog » Weekend in Vegas.
    And I do have 2 qestions for you if it’s allright. Is it simply me or does it
    appear like a few of these remarks appear like written by brain dead visitors?
    😛 And, if you are writing at other online social sites, I
    would like to follow everything new you have to post.

Would you make a list oof the complete urls of your community sies like your twitter feed, Facebook page or linkedin profile?

7. fraps cracked Said,

June 26, 2016 @ 5:25 am

I ҝnow thіѕ if off topic Ƅut I’m lookiing into starting mү own blog
    aand was curioous whɑt аll is needed to gᥱt setup? І’m assuming having ɑ blog ⅼike youгs woᥙld cost a pretty penny?
    Ӏ’m not veгy web smart so I’m not 100% sᥙге. Any tips or advice woᥙld
    bе grᥱatly appreciated. Thaznk уou

8. Alina Said,

June 26, 2016 @ 5:27 am

Hello. excellent job. I did not anticipate this.
    This is a excellent story. Thanks!

9. http://skoldnora.se/wp-content/themes/page/24.html Said,

June 26, 2016 @ 5:35 am

This particular headset ended up being as beautiful like in the photo. Things arrived immediately. I’d recommend choosing a towel above every single level as you click things away w / per vapor iron. It does not vapor off with only a steamer. On iron is important. It is very sensitive, when you never trust your self with the towel furthermore steam iron, therefore need things up to a professional. Breathtaking sound.

10. http://news.blazersuksale.com/blazersuksale/300.html Said,

June 26, 2016 @ 5:36 am

This particular headset had been like beautiful while into the photo. Things appeared immediately. I’d encourage using a towel through every level while you press things over w / any vapor iron. It doesn’t vapor over through merely a steamer. On iron had been necessary. It is very fine, so if you cannot trust personally with the towel then steam iron, therefore accept it to a pro. Stunning noise.

11. http://farran.org/wp-content/themes/twentyeleven/inc/lib/41.html Said,

June 26, 2016 @ 5:36 am

This headset is as beautiful as into the photo. That it appeared quickly. I would advise utilizing a towel over every single layer while you hit information technology off w / your steam iron. It does not vapor over among only a steamer. Some sort of iron was essential. It can be fragile, so if you do not trust your self with the towel furthermore steam iron, after that need that it to a certified. Gorgeous audio.

12. http://blog.openfrbr.org/openfrbr.org/303.html Said,

June 26, 2016 @ 5:37 am

The headset is just as stunning since within the picture. Information technology appeared quickly. I’d recommend utilizing a towel above each and every layer while you hit they over w / per steam iron. It doesn’t vapor away using only a steamer. Some sort of iron had been appropriate. It is very sensitive, when you cannot trust personally because of the towel to vapor iron, therefore choose that to a expert. Striking seem.

13. Magaret Said,

June 26, 2016 @ 5:40 am

Dr Numb tattoo numbing cream is an possibility to reduce the
    pain whereas getting a tattoo.

14. bbs.gdwomen.org.cn Said,

June 26, 2016 @ 5:48 am

A professional lumber flooring refinisher captures 2 to 5
    times to finish a straightforward work, as well as as much as
    2 weeks for an intricate job requiring custom spots and also finishes.

15. http://okmulgeetoday.com/more/single-article/top-news/county-wide-news/item/323-4th-of-july-holiday-travel-advisory Said,

June 26, 2016 @ 5:58 am

So as to sustain the organization of the layout, the food selection bar in Microsoft window
    Live Messenger has actually been concealed under a handful of keys on the top-right edge – though you
    may momentarily produce the basic food selection bar apparent
    through pressing the Alt trick.

16. cock Said,

June 26, 2016 @ 5:58 am

I hate Skylar because she represents the
    worst in what women can become: cold, judgmental, controlling, bitchy,
    hypocritical. But he seldom stood up to her on any issues, even small
    ones, or ever communicated at all until he would finally blow up.
    When you’re talking about hour long television shows or two hour long movies,
    those files get really huge. Come with me: Office Computer Desk , Glass Sliding
    Doors. “Greatness inspires envy, envy engenders spite, spite spawns lies.

17. Agustin Said,

June 26, 2016 @ 6:01 am

It will definitely get rid of any scrapes left by the medium sand paper as well
    as are going to do away with any kind of continuing to be loose fibers in the lumber.

18. Clinton Said,

June 26, 2016 @ 6:02 am

Wow! This blog looks exactly like my old one! It’s on a entirely different topic
    buut it has pretty much the same layout and design. Excellent choice of
    colors!

19. Helena Said,

June 26, 2016 @ 6:17 am

Wow! This blog looks just like my old one! It’s on a entirely different subject but it has
    pretty much the same page layout and design. Outstanding
    choice of colors!

20. http://catchyoffers.com Said,

June 26, 2016 @ 6:19 am

That’s made to review the shoulder (as aware) to massage therapy
    your neck and back.

21. nanoo Said,

June 26, 2016 @ 6:22 am

We stumbled over here by a different website and thought I should check
    things out. I like what I see so i am just following you.
    Look forward to exploring your web page repeatedly.

22. disaster recovery clean up Said,

June 26, 2016 @ 6:27 am

I am lucky that I discovered this website , precisely the right info that I was searching for! .

23. Anonymous Said,

June 26, 2016 @ 6:32 am

Ƭhis deѕign is wickеd! You dеfinitely know
    hoow to keeep a reader entertained. ᗷetween your
    wwit annd yor videos, I was almost moved to ѕtgart my owwn blog (well, almost…HaHa!) Fantаstc job.

I гeally loved what you һаd to say, annd more than that,
    howw you presented it. Too cool!

24. tsohost reviews Said,

June 26, 2016 @ 6:39 am

Do I just stick with the internet hosting I’ve bought for now.

25. เบาะนั่งญี่ปุ่น Said,

June 26, 2016 @ 6:42 am

Hello, always i used to check web site posts here
    early in the break of day, for the reason that i enjoy to
    find out more and more.

26. Arnold Said,

June 26, 2016 @ 7:03 am

All students learn anatomy, physiology and pathology; and hands-on training in acupressure for our pet counterparts
    is great for athletes as it keeps them flexible and helps prevent and treat the condition successfully.
    Place it right tantric massage there and then gently pulling her foot, nice little knee stretch.

27. Rhys Said,

June 26, 2016 @ 7:06 am

Wow, this paragraph is nice, my younger sister is analyzing these
    kinds of things, therefore I am going to inform her.

28. Gus Said,

June 26, 2016 @ 7:09 am

Why users still make use of to read news papers when in this technological globe all is accessible on web?

29. Dorris Said,

June 26, 2016 @ 7:15 am

My partner and I absolutely love your blog and find almost all of your post’s to be exactly what I’m looking for.
    Would you offer guest writers too write content to suit your needs?
    I wouldn’t mind composing a post or elaborating on a few of the subjects you write
    with regards to here. Again, awesome web site!

RSS feed for comments on this post · TrackBack URI